AOS' prime directive is to help businesses enhance their profitability and reduce administrative tasks and inefficiencies through the use of document and print management solutions that are simple to implement, cost effective and unexpectedly powerful. The services provided by AOS are characterized by integrity, transparency and effectiveness.
AOS is always looking for people with the skills, special talents, and character to go beyond simple job descriptions to find new ways of contributing to our success. If you are looking for an innovative, yet highly professional work place, enjoy working with creative minds, and are ready to dive in head first to make a difference, you belong at AOS.
Professional Service Analyst - Experience: 3 yrs. minimum
Background: AOS provides Business Process Optimization (BPO) solutions that help its clients streamline their data and document intensive processes utilizing Enterprise Content Management, Workflow, Analytics, and Intelligent Data Capture (IDC) software. This role is a Professional/ Service Analyst role with a main focus in software and professional services.
As a Professional Service Analyst at AOS, you will provide onsite and remote design, deployment and support services to end users. Creative thinking and the ability to adapt to a wide range of environments across an even wider range of vertical markets is critical to success in this role. Candidates must be technically adept and business savvy at the same time. Absolute perfection in the areas of written and verbal communication is a must.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Proven consultative solution development skills with ability to incorporate; software, professional services and hardware requirements
- Ability to build and expand relationships with customer contacts
- Adept in public speaking, presentation and seminars is preferred, but not required
- Technically literate, with an aptitude to understand, present and position our solutions to customers
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interfacing with professional level buyers
- Business maturity with a “Can-do” attitude
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Design,deploy and support both client/server and next generation document access and capture solutions
- Perform business analysis and needs assessments to customers
- Authoring knowledge-base and tech tip articles to offer self-help for customers
- Significant experience with Windows Server Infrastructure and Windows Networks
- Desktop support experience
- Knowledge of Web Services, WPF and WWF
- Expert database (SQL) skills, specifically SQL Server
- Knowledge of Windows platform infrastructure (ASP.Net, IIS, Message Queuing, Authentication)
- Experience with Square9 SmartSearch a plus
- Experience with PSIcapture a plus
- Experience with M-Files a plus